TeleVisits are available to Texas Residents.
Medication refill Policy:updated 07/01/2021
1. Each medication refill request will require a video visit consult ($39) with an EnRoute Health practitioner.
2. A max of one month supply will be prescribed.
3. All medications MUST be verified as a medication that is being currently prescribed by a single physician with your pharmacy. Any medication with multiple prescribing physicians from different clinics will not be refilled.
4. Future refills will not be granted if the patient has not followed up with their primary medical provider since their visit with an EnRoute Health provider.
5. All telemedicine consult visits are nonrefundable. Please ensure that your request meets our refill policy. Please call if you are unsure.
6. EnRoute Health practitioners will no longer refill medications for migraines, headaches, or erectile dysfunction.
7. If you were taken off a medication by your primary medical provider EnRoute Health practitioners will not refill your medication without proof that you were restarted by your primary medical provider.
8. If any of your medications need preauthorizarion for a refill from your insuranance company, your primary medical provider is responsible for completing the necessary paperwork.
9. EnRoute Health practitioners will not substitute any medication for another medication due to cost. Please contact your primary physician for an alternative.
10. EnRoute Health practitioners will continue to not provide refills for chronic pain management (including muscle relaxers, NSAIDS, and controlled substances,) mental health (Including depression, insomnia, anxiety, ADHD,) weight loss, or HRT.
11. EnRoute Health practitioners will not start you on a new medication for a chronic condition.
12. Our medication refill request and urgent care request form have been combined. Once you submit your form, text 866-634-5377 “I am ready” or text a specific time when you would like to schedule your appointment. Payment will be collected at the time of your appointment.
EnRoute Health, LLC does not provide direct healthcare services or give healthcare advise. EnRoute Health, LLC connects you with local licensed healthcare practitioners living within your community to address your non-emergent urgent care needs. Please review EnRoute Health's LLC Legal Stuff prior to scheduling a visit or becoming a member. All medical services are provided by Coastal Mobile Medical Group, PLLC dba EnRoute Health.